My life in pictures…
- Rearranging the living room, which was declared a vast improvement of the general household.
- Drinks for Alison’s going away. Wishing her luck as she moves up north!
- Alternating running/ Wii Fit / Budokan.
- Lots of good hangouts in the above-mentioned new living room, with amazing folks like Jenny O F, Manon, and Mia.
- A killer impromptu dinner with Dave and Kristin featuring (a collaborate effort) buttery / garlicky pasta, wilted spinach and white bean salad, spinach / artichoke dip, and fresh pear pie.
- My parents’ first visit ever to Chipotle, which was enjoyed by all. Even though Dad didn’t understand why there needed to be burrito “instructions,” he was stoked to find they have margaritas there.
Now that the photo shoot is done, I feel like I don’t have such an insane pile of to-dos hanging over my head. Aside from my work, writing, church, and SynerGeo commitments, things are finally starting to calm down for me in a noticeable way. I have so much energy right now and I’m beyond excited about spring, and about spending some time in the garden soon. This is going to be a good season.