- Liebemarlene always makes me antsy for day-tripping.
- Fascinating. Now devil’s snare is a reality.
- Once I got to check out the clothing collection at the Valentine Museum, and I’ll never forget the brocade trim on these beautiful mens’ jackets from the 1700s. I’ve always been a supporter of dudes dressing up…it’s way more classic, of course, than the very new trend of dudes dressing down. And I’m glad that Phil appreciates this.
- Be still, my heart. I love it when two of my favorite things get together.
- Years ago I realllllly wanted a pair of ruby slippers, and Target only had them in little girl sizes. And now that I don’t really want them anymore, they’re available. Hm.