Yesterday I made a dress. Just a simple black dress out of a simple knit fabric, and I can’t wait to wear it. I’m sure pictures will be posted soon featuring the dress.
Last night I played pretty badly at softball. Curses!
My cats are missing again, both of them. I mean I’m all for them going off on secret, adorable kittycat adventures, but I have no little wet kitty noses nuzzling me for kibble and that’s sad. If they come back I’m going to have to implement a rule in which no kittehs can stay out past my bedtime. I never thought I would be imposing a curfew on cats. This is ridiculous.
So much going on this weekend: hangouts with Nicole, family reunion, baking things with Mia, and church stuff. And then Monday morning I leave for Cornerstone, and I’m super excited. A whole week of bands, boys, and hotel swimming pools!
Time for links:
- I just can’t stop loving Historical Tweets.
- I know this has already made the rounds, but just in case anyone hasn’t seen these: new pictures from the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland! Just as trippy as Mr. Carroll intended it, I’m sure.
- Haha, oh Shockoe Bottom.
- I’ve totally warned about this before, but now that the fire ants are finally here, I can’t say I’m any less frightened. Or any more prepared.
- Frodus linked to me! Alright! Thanks guys.
- I’ve been saying this all along.
- I cannot tell you how stoked I am about this: a movie about Count Grishnackh?! Holy black metal history 101, Batman!
- Somewhat cheesy, yet simple and very sensible advice.
- Lovely wooden signs.
- Perhaps someday I will be able to afford wallpaper.
- So appropriate for right now: goth wedding etiquette from the amazing Lady of the Manners.
- Aaaaaaand, just because it’s awesome.