Here’s a photo of me taken this weekend that I stole from Brandi:
Complete with my new Flux Rad scarf! I’ve never been one to shun clothing that’s inappropriate for the season.
The past few days have been very busy. We’ve been talking a lot about how to manage things differently. I want to pare things down to save my sanity, but I don’t want to let go of all my commitments. The age-old conundrum.
We’ve also (mostly Dan) been helping to build my parents’ garage, on top of everything else. I’m doing it so that I can convince Mom to let me store things in the attic later.
- The concept of de-cluttering (spatially and mentally) is something that interests me.
- Speaking of that, loft beds have always been a WANT of mine. And they can be grown-up and un-kid-like.
- Retro Richmond is a rad site celebrating mid-century modern design in Richmond.
- Speaking of MCM design, eat-your-own chocolate Eames house! Too cute.
- A toaster museum. What else?
- Lovely hats by Katie Burley, as reported by Modish.