I’ve been working pretty nonstop on an article for RVANews that’s actually a weekend guide to Richmond. I am finally finished, and I’ll post the link as soon as it’s published.
Today I helped out for most of the day at the new Salvation space, pulling wires and holding things in place and reading levels. Being an electrical apprentice is about 8,000 times more fun than answering emails. You can dance to Led Zeppelin on your way to fetch the tape measure.
Last night: bicycling around town, trying a new Korean restaurant, watching a hardcore show in a tiny space. Tonight: THE DARK KNIGHT! People have been posting a lot of Missed Connections for the Joker, so I’m expecting much.
- Cool: a Richmond photo contest on Flickr.
- Art 180 fest for Jonny Z!
- I can get lost in these photos. Of course my fave is the one of Egyptian women from a harem visiting a French couturier.
- Weird! Relocation for animals?
- THIS is what I’m talking about.
- Free smoke detectors, Richmond!
- Deanna’s famous!