I am behind on links, so here’s an attempt at catching up (before softball tonight!):
- Finally, Brandi started a blog!
- The New Kent Winery – can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this yet or not.
- OMG, WANT!
- A historically-oriented, although I must admit quite historically-incorrect tour of Richmond led by Dave Brockie? Holy smokes. I’m watching this video as I blog.
- Listen to Gary’s tunes! He’s been holding out on us all this time.
- I couldn’t resist re-posting Phil’s blog post that includes these hilarious e-cards.
- Art 180 painted a Jonny Z mural.
- I love these clothes from NoaNoa; they’re perfect for summertime because they’re cool and simple but without being too casual.
- More free old-school Richmond movies. Why do things I post keep involving GWAR?
- I feel like this has certainly made the rounds already, but it’s the proper way to high-five. And it WORKS.