Just look at him. He does.
So I found this really neat band on Myspace called U2. PSYCHE. But yeah, their Myspace page does have some pretty tight backgrounds. I have long been a fan of staring at photographs of U2 in various stages: young U2, middle-aged U2, old U2. Get into it.
I have many links to catch up on here.
- Another sweet flickr group: this one on Subversive Cross Stitch. Lots of inspiration here.
- A Cthulu cookout?!!!! This new RVA goth shop is already knocking them out of the park. Lovecraft is turning over in his grave right now. I’m sorry, I just love it. Squid…on a stick!
- Fancy collages = heirlooms.
- I always thank my lucky stars that I’m a girl and actually have easily-accessible options about what to wear. But these ties are cool.
- How to throw a dinner for HRH the Queen, in case you were wondering.
- Forgot to mention this earlier: Branch blogged a really great Jonny Z photo.
- Flickr slideshow improvements = good.
- Noel and Adam are famous!
- We finally tried our tea blooms (me, Maddie, Talia, Nicole) and they were quite a success. As you can see from all the press, these things are catching on.
- I have always been a fan of library pictures.
- Tea towels make neat gifts.
- More from MOO on flickr.
- Check out Hatemail on Etsy. Love it.
- New stuff for your site, from Google. Maybe we’ll see some of this on the blog sometime soon.
- Nigel Tufnel is still at it.
Alright, I’m out for today. It’s been a long one.