Things have been busy.
I’m excited about a lot of things, one of those things being that the first draft of the Atlanta itinerary is done.
Warmer days are ahead.
Today I’m getting a haircut! My first since August.
Here are some things people type into search engines and end up getting to my blog from:
— metallica tshirt
Seriously, the “metallica tshirt” one happens at least thrice weekly. An accurate representation of the readership of this blog? I hope so.
- Branch leaves March 19!
- I will turn into Frecklewonder if I’m not careful.
- The ultimate in hippie junx: when you wanna pot plants in pots that are already made out of plants. Maddie, get on it.
- Now we’re all in big, big trouble.
- A good place to put all that gross peanut butter.
- Radical lace.
- Bruce has been posting some of Jon Clary’s art on his blog. Check it out.
- ATISTG hit the bullseye again with this one. Another Star Wars / Jane Austen reference combo.
- The soup man.
- Green and saved.
- Again, get on it Maddie. I know how you feel about Peeps.