Lately I have made some discoveries.
- Wii is awesome when played on the big screen. Especially with the Homestar Runner games.
- Nothing is as good as Newsies. Yeah, still!
- However irreverent at times, Marriedtothesea.com cracks me up.
- Honesty really is the best policy, if it’s out of love.
- Agatha Katzensprung has some awfully pretty photography.
- Bedrooms should be calming and beautiful. Life is too short to spend time in a place that looks like this.
- Other people sometimes do Society-worthy expeditions.
- Wallpaper is something that’s probably in my future.
- There’s going to be an eclipse of the moon on Saturday.
- It’s hard to decide a strategy and choose a focus for what small philanthropy one can afford.
The other day after I was so excited about using my new portable toothbrush…I posted the blog entry, went into my purse to get the thing, and voila. It was broken slam in half. The brush was broken up into the cap, with no way to get it out. The whole thing was just snapped totally in half. So there goes the toothbrush that I never got to use. I lamented for a minute and then ordered this one, so at least I’ll have another one soon. I hope.