I am getting ready to go on a lunchtime mission to purchase an antenna for my television. It is bizarre the things that a person will do for Lost. Even if it is the only show he or she watches. I admit it.
Last night Maddie and I went to my parents’ for dinner, which was delicious. Then we watched some old home movies. It was weird seeing the Super8 footage of my 2nd birthday. I was cute and my hair was already taking over the universe. I was such a little showing-off, camera-hogging, feather-banged wreck. My dad said “It looks like we never let you out of the house or something” because I was so perenially running around. Tricycle wrecks are no match for me.
- This was a no-brainer: Wii players burn 40% more calories.
- Wonkette tears it up on the Garutachi clique’s rather — erm — exhibitionist photos. Hilarious…and honestly…similar to remarks overheard many times before at RnR. Wince your way through the photos, if you dare.
- Blogged it (like twice) before, but it bears repeating.
- Necessary invention. Seems like an idea Bruce would have, and then just keep eating his breakfast and wait for someone else to manufacture it.
- Very into the idea of Moleskine City Guides.