Last night’s Panda Veg and Babe hangout with Kathryn and Brad was fun, and seemed to fill a craving for sitting on the couch and watching a movie. Oh wait, I did that all day yesterday. I didn’t get anything done on the Christmas cards, but at least I was re-acquainted with my good friend mock sesame chicken. I also enjoyed one of my favorite enterprises: a wintertime walk through the streets of RVA. Cold, crisp, beautiful.
Although I’ve been craving blankets and movie-watching, perhaps you’re craving links:
- Aha, I’m not the only one decorating already.
- Interior inspiration.
- Beats my awful photographs of the country.
- Holy smokes, how do I not have this yet?
- What I’ve been saying all along.
- Still more victorian-inspired art. Yeah, we get it, we get it. Antlers look cool stuck on a victorian person’s head. But other than that, this is good stuff.
Not much else to say. I’ve got errands to run and more Christmas things to get done, and I hope to come home again to the smell of Maddie making something wonderful in the kitchen.