I keep forgetting to include all the links I’ve been accumulating. I know that’s everybody’s favorite part.
- We have a new Civil War History Center here in Richmond. Who’s up for some 1860s immersion? Don’t everybody jump at once. Seriously though, we have to go.
- A very clever take on “Sexyback,” entitled “Paxilback.”
- I can appreciate Easy Cheese, but there are those who shun it.
- In the 20s, this post would have been illegal.
- “Physical space matters.” This is something that is overlooked all too often.
- It’s a low blow, but everyone laughs at drummer jokes.
- A nymag.com slideshow that’s worth looking at. Celebrities in their homes.
- I almost always agree with this blog.
- These fritters keep popping up in my life.
- Bruce keeps cranking out the art, faster than you can say “I accidentally got off the train in Newark.”
- This is going to make Noel wish he still had an iPod.
- I didn’t think spinach would be such a big deal to me. It is.
- So many things to make.
- Someone hit the nail on the head with the grafitti issue.
- I’m saving a spot for it, too.