This week is turning out to be one of my busiest ever. Tonight is the first work softball game…yay rah. I’ve gotten some amazing gifts this week, thanks to Maddie, Brucie, and Mandy. Last night I went to Mars and sat around for a couple of hours, admiring the lovely Mandy and her bartending skills. Go ask her for a pomegranate martini.
- Damask is in? I had no idea.
- This is looking like a helpful idea to reduce my 5:30am staircase tumbles.
- You never know what is out there.
- An incredibly true point, made by Modern Chris.
- Yet another doozy from Gothic Charm School.
- Some of these office-y graphics are hysterical.
- As Chris Lacroix would say, “You’ll get nothing and like it!”
- Rarely does a student ever end up feeling like their education was worth all the years wasted to get it. Except this kid.